Scope of Works
The extent of work covered by these documents includes the supply, delivery, installation, testing, commissioning and subsequent maintenance as detailed in this specification and on the accompanying drawings.
Provide materials, labour, cartage, tools, plant, appliances, accessories and fixings necessary for the proper execution of the works, together with all minor and incidental works.
The following list identifies the work to be undertaken by the Contractor. The listed items are not intended to limit or exclude any items required by the contract documents.
The Electrical Services work shall comprise the provision of the following major items:
- Distribution boards
- Main distribution board modifications
- Tenant distribution board modifications
- Tenant distribution board supply and install
- Authority metering
- Private sub-metering
- Cable support systems and cable reticulation
- Lighting control system
- The lighting control system within this specification is not confirmed. Please liaise with the client and architect for final lighting control design (zones/channels/circuiting) etc.
- Light and power sub-circuit wiring
- Socket Outlets
- Emergency and exit lighting
- Communications structured cabling system and associated data outlets
- Communication equipment cabinet (existing)
- Workshop drawings
- Coordination of works with other trades
- Control wiring
- Wiring to points for other services
- Operating and maintenance manuals and as installed drawings
- Preventative maintenance